Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Article must conform to the guidelines for authors
- I declare that article has NOT been published or submitted elsewhere for publication.
- I guarantee that the work is original and does not infringe copyright or other party’s property rights.
- I declare that all authors have read and approved this submission and I have given appropriate credit to everyone who participated in this work.
- Use of human/animal specimen, patients/volunteers, patient images, or case reports: (i) I declare that ETHICAL APPROVAL has been taken from Institutional Review Board/Local Ethical Committee and will present when asked by the editor. (ii) I declare that PATIENTS CONSENT have been taken and will present when asked by the editor. If the patient has died, then consent for publication must be sought from the next of kin of the patient. (iii) I am sure that ETHICAL APPROVAL and PATIENTS CONSENT statements have been documented in the article.
- I am sure that article has a Running Title: A running title is a short descriptive title of the manuscript and no more than 50 character long (including spaces).
- Images must have a resolution of 300-600 dpi for the gray and color scale.
- Relevant declarations of conflicts of interest have been made.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.